Programmable Microphone Transmitter
- Transmitting range: up to 600 meters approximately (2,000 feet)
- Voice sensibility: up to 8 meters (26 feet)
- Autonomy with CR2450 battery: 185 hours in stand-by / 20 hours in continuous transmission
- High stability, micro-controller operate
This microphone transmitter is different from the other transmitters that we have, because it has the VOX function: it allows the battery saving because it only transmits when there is a sound activity in that area.
This transmitter is the only programmable spy bug microphone in the world ! It can be programmed on any frequency you wish from these: 430 – 439 MHz, 2.5 kHz channels step or 860-879 MHz with 5 kHz channels step.
You will need a transceiver (wide band receiving option) or a radio FM scanner in order to receive this UHF spy bug microphone transmitter. It will be placed in a hidden corner of a room, like under the bed, under a desk, inside a toy or other object, after the battery will be inserted in its place and it will capture the sounds in the room and transmit them to a UHF FM receiver, to a distance of up to 2,000 feet (in open field).
- Power source: 3 Volt battery CR-2450
- Autonomy: 20 hours when there is a sound to transmit and 185 hours total stand-by time
- Power transmitting: 7 dB
- Modulation type: wide band FM ( WFM )
- Antenna impedance: 50 Ohm included
- Frequency stability: micro-controller 10 pmm synthesized
- Frequency 430 – 439 MHz, channels step: 2.5 kHz;/ 860-879 MHz with 5 kHz channels step
This product is professional. "Do not purchase" if not familiar with these type of transmitters. UHF transmitter functionality is very powerful. Buyer accepts all legal responsibility, adhering to States or Federal regulations concerning use of this product. We cannot provide any assistance or support regarding this product.
Allow about 6 weeks for Delivery
For faster shipping Click here for DHL